¿What is Open Innovation 4.0?
Open Innovation 4.0 is a public-private partnership initiative between IDEPA, CEEI Asturias and 7 tractor companies, with interests in Asturias, for the development of an innovative program that allows the acceleration and traction to the market of innovative young companies through a Open innovation process in which they will interact with other more consolidated companies to cope with on a series of technological challenges on Industry 4.0.
The program is structured as follows:
– The traction companies have defined their specific challenges and so that, its open an open call to attract young innovative companies that offer their solutions as digital enablers.
– Phase 1: It will start once each tractor company select the solution that it considers more appropriate, whose promoters will participate in an acceleration program of Industry 4.0 that counts on individual and joint tutoring, and financing of 2,000 euros for the preparation and definition Of the tractor / enabler project.
– Phase 2: Developed viable tractor/enabler projects will be eligible for a specific financing line that IDEPA will call in the second half of 2017 for the real development / implementation of them in the tractor companies.
– 15/03/2017 Open session of presentation of CHALLENGES: “TECH CHALLENGES OPEN INNOVATION 4.0”. You can see it here
– 31/03/2017 – Closing of the call for the presentation of projects to face the technological challenges proposed.
– 04/2017: Communication of selected projects
– 27/04/2017 -31 / 07/2017 – Phase 1. Acceleration program and preparation of the joint project. Currently running
– 2nd Semester 2017 – PHASE 2. Project implementation and IDEPA specific call for assistance, with an estimated project execution period of 1 year