Open Innovation 4.0 is a public-private collaborative initiative between IDEPA, CEEI Asturias and tractor companies established in Asturias, for the development of an innovative program that allows the acceleration and traction of young innovative companies to the market. It is framed in a context of open innovation scheme allowing the tractor companies to interact with the entrepreneurial ecosystem and face their technological challenges.
The programme is structured as follows:
- The tractor companies define a specific challenge and an open call is launched for entrepreneurs and young innovative companies to offer their solutions as digital enablers. In this edition, entrepreneurs and young companies may propose open challengues (via open challengue tour) to the tractor companies offering innovative solutions to solve them
- Phase 1: It will start once each tractor company selects the solution it considers most appropriate whose owners (promoters /entrepreneurs) will participate in an Industry 4.0 Acceleration Program with individual coaching and 2,000 euros financing for the preparation and definition of the solution
- Phase 2: The collaborative tractor/enabler projects will be eligible for a specific funding line that IDEPA will call in the second half of the year for their development/implementation
In the III edition Open Innovation 4.0 this will be the calendar
- Open day of presentation and explanation of the challenges. Tuesday 2 April, 9:30 in Building I4.0 Gijón. More info.
- Deadline for solutions: 23 April (12:00 CET)
- Business meetings session for the final selection of startups: first half of May.
- Communication of those selected: End of May
- Phase 1. June-September: Acceleration programme and preparation of the joint project
- Phase 2. June-September (Second half): Call for specific IDEPA assistance and project implementation, with an estimated project execution period of one year