Open Innovation 4.0 is a public-private collaborative initiative between IDEPA, CEEI Asturias and tractor companies established in Asturias, for the development of an innovative program that allows the acceleration and traction of young innovative companies to the market. It is framed in a context of open innovation scheme allowing the tractor companies to interact with the entrepreneurial ecosystem and face their technological challenges.
The programme is structured as follows:
- PHASE 1 – CALL AND SELECTION OF STARTUPS: The corporates define a specific challenge and an open call is launched for entrepreneurs and young innovative companies to offer their solutions as digital enablers.
- PHASE 2 – PROJECTS DEFINITION: It will start once each corporate selects the solution most appropriate whose owners (promoters /entrepreneurs) will participate in an Industry 4.0 Acceleration Program with individual coaching.
- PHASE 3 – IMPLEMENTATION: The projects, previously defined, will be eligible for a specific funding line that IDEPA will call in the second half of the year for their development/implementation.
In the V Edition Open Innovation 4.0 this will be the calendar
- INFODAY – Presentation and explanation of the challenges. Thursday May, 5th at 9:30 (CEST). More info.
- Deadline for solutions: May , 23rd (14:00 CEST)
- Communication of the startups selected: June, 15th
- Phase 2. June-September: Acceleration programme and preparation of the digitalization project
- Phase 3. September (Second half): Call for specific IDEPA assistance and project implementation, with an estimated project execution period of one year